Desert Dweller - Pendleton Boho - Diaper Bag / Weekender - Handmade
The bag is made of Pendleton Wool and Chap Split Leather. It is fully lined with 4 interior pockets and 4 exterior pockets. The outside pockets all are large enough to hold a bottle or your keys and phone.
The bag has a zippered closure to hold all your items inside and the bag actually stands up on its own making it very easy to find things in.
This bag can seamlessly be used as a diaper bag to computer bag or carry on bag and no one will even think twice....or in my case, use it as an EVERYDAY bag because it is just too amazing!
- Made with Tribal Print Pendleton Wool and Chocolate Brown Chap Split Leather
- Leather Bottom and 2" sides for durability
- 4 exterior pockets, 2 On the back and 2 on each side
- Fully Lined with 5 interior pockets
- Zippered Closure
- Detachable Crossbody Strap
- 29" Shoulder Straps
- Hand cut leather fringe detail
16" Wide x 13" Tall x 4.75" Wide